Turf Maintenance Equipment
BA - 600 Core, Slitter, Fracture & Spiker Aerators.
Aeration encourages roots to grow deeper by increasing the oxygen supply to the root zone for healthy green grass.
- Beyond Coring spring / fall
- Eliminates surface disturbance and core residue.
Benefits of Slitter Tine Aeration:
- Clean cut entry and exit of tine
- Aerify and putt immediately after
- 15, 21 and 35 day frequency
- Allows entry of moisture in dry spots on greens and tees
- Drainage of excess surface water
- Conservation of water, ( slitting of greens, and tees prior to irrigation directs water quicker to the root zone)
- Relief of compaction during the season.
- No Fear of opening greens and tees to release moisture
- Quick to attach and operate in confined areas with any turf vehicle
- Now available in 3pt hitch.